Meguiar’s MotorEx is the largest and most prestigious car show of its kind in Australia. Each year Meguiar’s MotorEx attracts Australia’s best custom and modified cars, which travel from all over the country to create an amazing visual spectacle of colour, chrome and individual style.
Covering over 40,000 square metres, it features 700-plus vehicles with a collective value of over $50 million dollars along with the countries best automotive businesses showcase the industries newest and most exciting products. Meguiar’s MotorEx is a car crazy experience not to be missed!!
MotorEx Tickets are available as Weekend Passes or Single Day Passes:
- Weekend Passes: Valid for entry on Saturday & Sunday
- Single Day Passes: Valid for a single day entry on either Saturday or Sunday
- Youth: Inclusive of 10-15 years
- Pensioners: Must show I.D.
- Children: Under 10 are free! Must be accompanied by an Adult
- Family Pass: Includes Entry for 2 x Adults, and 2 x Youths (4 x total), additional Youth tickets can be purchased.
Transport & Parking
Please visit www.melbourneshowgrounds.com/visitors/getting-here to view transport options.
Public Transport Victoria will have tram 57 running from Flinders Station to Stop No. 34 over the two-day event. Alternatively trains will run to Newmarket Rail Station in Flemington where you can change to the 57 tram and alight at Stop No. 34. It's a short walk to the Showgrounds from there.
Further details and timetables will be available on the PTV website. Please visit www.ptv.vic.gov.au
Public Parking is available at Melbourne Showgrounds for $15 per car per day, available for any guests choosing to drive and park. Parking payment is contactless only.
Access for parking is via Gate 7, off Langs. Road.
MotorEx entry requirements have changed.
- No vaccination requirement
- No check-in requirement
- No facemask requirement
For more information please visit https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/events