This is for well-presented, ultra-wild piece of machinery, or specifically constructed for amateur or professional competition. There are two distinct classes in ProComp:
Vehicles that are significantly modified, yet look like they could still be driven on the street. Registration is not compulsory.
This category caters for purpose-built competition vehicles.
PRO MODIFIED/COMPETITION AWARDS
First Overall and Runner-Up will be awarded a billet trophy
• OVERALL QUALITY & DETAILING
Level of engineering, use of custom-made components, degree-of-difficulty, innovation, quality of workmanship and attention to detail are the key elements in all judging categories.
QUALITY AND DETAILING
ProComp Eligibility Criteria:
• Vehicles do not need to be registered.
• All classes are ‘open’ with no sub-classes, categories or groups (i.e. sedan, coupe, ute, V8, six-cylinder, etc).
• Must not have been previously entered in Meguiar’s Superstars – unless the organsier deems the vehicle has been sufficiently altered or modified.
• Vehicles must be deemed, by the organiser, to meet the spirit of the competition.
• Eligibility of any applicant for ProComp will be assessed via the information and images supplied with the completed application form.
• Vehicles may be sponsored.
• Organiser reserves the right to refuse entry without necessarily assigning a reason.
• Organiser has final say in determining any vehicle’s class or category.